NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive

Cynic

That is all. Nice choice of a beat by the way.

NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull

MadFLeX won

But song wise the battle was alright and the beat wasn't that great. But I love battles so I'll give it a decent score.

HW- The Celts 2 HW- The Celts 2

It's good.

But why so short? But it seems like it could be even better than it is right now if it was extended.

Endless Storm Endless Storm

I don't like it.

First off, it sounds like you recorded the vocals in your Grandma's basement and the overall sound of it is lacking. It's not very fast for a metal song and doesn't sound good enough to pull that off too effectively. I also don't like the beginning which sounds like the average song in the video game section. Please do better in the future...

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Lots of editing to this simple response.
1) I don't live at my grandmas, I live at my mom's because I'm still in high school.
2) There's plenty of slow metal songs such as A Tout le Monde, Moonshield, Gyroscope, etc.
3) You haven't given enough advice on how to "pull it off effectively"
4) Listen to the intro of Moonshield and Gyroscope both by In Flames, you'll see why I picked that.
Please give better reviews in the future...

Body Lotion Body Lotion

It's very chaotic.

It a very crazy offbeat flavor. Sadly some of the sounds get slightly repetitive and it doesn't change that much over the course of around 3 minutes. It just gets small doses of new sounds and occasionally loses the old ones. But it's good. I liked it. Good job.

cky12qxz responds:

Breakcore is very chaotic :D
The reason the synths are repetitive is because I didn't wanna over-do with so much synths.

Beat Battle VS CrAz3 ~187~ Beat Battle VS CrAz3 ~187~

This is the hardest beat ever.

No lie, if this shit was used in a professional diss, the guy with this beat would fuckin win, no doubt.

[ f ] Susano [ f ] Susano

Feelin this'

Really liking the Asian feel that some of your songs have. Really appreciating your contribution to the Audio Portal. Keep it up.

flashmac responds:

No problem man. Thanks for listening

Reciprocation Reciprocation

It's not ambient...

It sounds like a slow hip-hop beat at best. Good job nonetheless.

T-Zero responds:

Ah, thanks for the review and the suggestion. I'm never quite sure what genre to place my music under.

[ f ] Mystic Waves [ f ] Mystic Waves

I like it!

Has an mystic (as said in the title) Asian feel. Good job. I like the flute by the way.

flashmac responds:

Thanks man

Penndulum - [w.i.p] Penndulum - [w.i.p]

Sounds wipEout worthy...

I like it but the beginning I think needs some tweaking.

alcatraz5 responds: