Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Suprisingly decent.

Though the humor wasn't as funny as it was in the previous episodes what I am most distraught about is the animation. It looks like you make it more simpler so the product could be finished quicker. And to tell you the truth it doesn't look as good as it was in the previous episodes. Sure the backgrounds still look nice but the characters look so normal and Mastermind doesn't even look as menacing. Please go back to the old style, I felt I was watching a Mastermind in the early stages where you still hadn't finished coming up with the concept. At the least this should've just been put as a easter egg in one of the other mastermind episodes or a new one. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this Episode just didn't do it for me.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Coolest thing I've seen pokemon-wise

But at least next time make a faction win and improve on some of the character (NOT POKEMON) designs. Not in appearance but in style wise, their eyes and mouths seemed very weird to look at but then again I don't draw animu.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

I loved it.

It wasn't much in the diverse killing department it's just the basic time-tested madness formula. But I did love the shopping scene. That was possibly the funniest scene in madness history. Good job, I hope to see a cool entry for number 7 in the madness.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

This is one of those great loop songs

Add this to the music video collection for only real men understand the comedic value that manifests in this flash.

SardonicSamurai responds:

How many dollars can I get for Comedic value? I need the dollars.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

The worst collab I've seen in awhile

The animation sound and music was alright but the jokes, which is what I believe makes a collab a collab were far from funny.
I didn't laugh once while watching this, I think you guys need to refer to some books on how to make a joke and then redeem yourselves or something. That was horrendous.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Should've kept that last little bit

Good. Not as funny as the others but still equally as good. More of a cutesy thing. Good job.

madness boy madness boy

Hahahaa

The ending seriously fucked up the serious subject matter....Hahahaha

Madness Insanity RE Madness Insanity RE

What the was that?

I was what I'd expect from the first nude scene Megan Fox is in. Very quick and not enough to satisfy. Spend a little more time on your stuff. And take the grey screens out.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

The new Star Wars Kid?

Quite possibly. You got a high score because it was entertaining.

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Rawbutcher...really?

If this has copied any type of humor it's Home Movies. NOT the overrated Family Guy. But anyways good flash. Animation could be better but the message was delivered clearly enough. The message being how the two guys met...and how Yuffie finally died.